This section contains a description of every class in
the CLHEP String module. Each entry contains the following information:
- A brief description of the class.
For more detailed information and examples of usage consult the
corresponding chapter in the
CLHEP User Guide.
- A list of the authors.
- A list of related classes.
- A declaration beginning with the name of the header file containing
Inheritance is indicated using standard C++ notation.
- A list of associated enumerators, typedefs, and constants.
- A list of constructors and destructors grouped at the start of the
member function list.
- A list of member functions presented in alphabetical order.
Inherited functions are not shown. Operators functions are listed first.
- A list of non-member functions.
- Examples of how to use the class.
11 May 2000